WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

About my New Venture

ZekeLLZekeLL subscriber Posts: 22 Bronze Level Member
Hi fellow entrepreneurs! How are you doing?
My name is Alyssa Batterat and I am one of the founders of www.TheOutsourcingCompany.com.
About a year ago we were sick of our old website design vendor. They never met deadlines. The website never worked well. They were very unprofessional.
Then we hired a company to do our Internet Marketing (Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click). They did a terrible job and lost us a lot of money.
I was very frustrated. So I came up with the idea of offering professional services for companies that needed to outsource graphic and website design, customer service, copy writing, and Internet Marketing.
About 6 months ago we founded The Outsourcing Company. In less than 4 months we were getting so many referrals that we needed to grow our staff by 100%! So we are very happy and very proud of the work we have been doing for our clients.
A friend of mine suggested that I should offer our services through the Startup Nation community. At first I wasn`t sure because I didn`t know if I was going to be welcome. But then I decided that I could offer something exclusive of real value to the forum community.
So here it goes: if you don`t have a website, we will custom design one for you at $100 off. They usually start at $497 but you can get yours for $397.
Here`s why the websites we design are so great: we create them with a certain goal in mind. Whether you sell stuff online or have a brick-and-mortar business and need an online presence, we can design a website that is fast, user-friendly, and helps your business by generating leads and new customers.
If you have a website already and want to promote it, we will give you a FREE initial consultation. We will take a look at your website, your web marketing plan, and your current visitors and will give you a free personalized plan to increase your current revenue per visitor and increase the number of visitors you get every day.
Please mention the coupon StartupNation19 when you contact us to get the exclusive special for forum members.
You can talk to or chat with our agents 24/7 by visiting our website: www.TheOutsourcingCompany.com
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to let you know about my new venture. Have a great day guys!
Alyssa Batterat
abatterat@TheOutsourcingCompany.com