WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The Best Websites to Publish Your Articles

ZekeLLZekeLL subscriber Posts: 22 Bronze Level Member
edited December 2008 in Marketing
You probably heard it a million times: “On the Internet, content is king”. What is that supposed to mean? Well, it means that search engines love great content, but most importantly, so do users!
If you are a handyman you can probably write an article on choosing the perfect handyman. If you are a business consultant you can write about business issues. But guess what? It doesn’t matter how good your articles are if nobody reads them!
So, how do you get people to read your articles? Well, you can do it the hard way –post them on your website and try to get as much traffic as you can, or the easy way –leverage the power of other websites that have thousands of visitors every single day and amazing authority as far as the search engines concern.
Although I have my own blog, I also use several Web 2.0 social networking websites to reach thousands of people every day with useful information.
These are some of the social networks that I use:
WordPress – www.TheOutsourcingCompany.com/blog

Comments