WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I would like to start selling my software, how?

offerisofferis subscriber Posts: 2
Hi there, I'm new-bee here. I'm software developer and after 2 years I've finished my project OFFERIS - business quotation software. And now it's time to start selling. And I'd like to do it trough Internet. I've prepared web page www.soft4offers.com and there is on-line demo and demo version for download as well. Demo is downloadable from a lot of portals and I can see that people are downloading it. But...yes, there is but. After download demo version they probably don't start program. I think it because after successful registration I would receive e-mail but I've received just 1 and there were about 300 downloads.
Is here somebody who can help me? Would be anybody so kind and download it and try it? I'm sure that this program will save time of many business holders. Thank you for help. You can download it from www.soft4offers.com/download/offeris-en.exe