WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

TheNewMommy.com

MpyreDzirezMpyreDzirez subscriber Posts: 3
edited September 2006 in Website Critique
It would be great to get feedback on the new community site I just launched. I am also looking to rent space out to anyone with a large related ecommerce site. www.TheNewMommy.com

Comments

• MpyreDzirezMpyreDzirez subscriber Posts: 3
    Yes your points are thing that bother me as well. I am using an amazon store for now...I know it`s not perfect. I am looking to rent that space to someone or get funding to start an ecommerce solution there. It is day 2 of the launch, I am taking actions on those points already. I am in testing mode right now...so launch is probably not the right word to be using.I am on a number of forums getting feedback as well as pushing this through myspace for test users to give me feedback on the functionality. I figure once I have enough members and interest...it will be much easier to get funding or atleast advertising so that I can, contract a developer.Thank you so much for taking the time to give a critique. Any others? Any one interested in partnering or investing to get this rolling faster? Justin
    MpyreDzirez2006-9-29 21:27:11