Re-Critique Life Coach Website Please

coachjpcoachjp subscriber Posts: 5
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
I made a few changes that you all and others have mentioned. I cannot change the website from a flash website to an html site, because flash is all Sitecube offers at this time. I welcome again any feedback and constructive criticism. Visit www.morphcoaching.comThank you!
coachjp2006-11-22 23:14:14

Comments

• keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Got to agree with Eli and Cartess on all their points. They covered it.
    [email protected]
  • yourNAMEinDotComyourNAMEinDotCom subscriber Posts: 17
    Get rid of the flash. You`re probably wondering why everyone is telling you to do this. Here are a few  http://news.bn.gs/article.php?story=200 ... 1032808&qu ery=flash yourNAMEinDotCom2006-11-20 22:24:10
  • coachjpcoachjp subscriber Posts: 5
    Thank you all for the awesome advice. Due to many saying that the font was hard to see and the design was too dark; I did change to a different design, so it is just a white background with black text. However, I am kind of stuck with a flash website for now, because that is all Sitecube offers. If you can look at the website again and let me know if it presents better, I would appreciate that. Thanx again everyone for the feedback and constructive criticism. It is very much appreciated.
    Unfortunately, the menu items are still 2/3 covered by the grape
    leaves.Ok, sorry Craig, the grape leaves you are speaking of is just a Thanksgiving greeting. You can get rid of that by simply clicking the X on the top of it and it should go away. Then, you should be able to see the regular site. Thanks.
    Ok, I went ahead and just got rid of the greeting. However, while I do understand your point; I think it is a little stretched since I did not say "it`s not my problem". You simply said you could not see the menu buttons. I simply apologized and gave you the solution. I do not think that means I lack credibility. Thanks.
    Excellent points and advice. Thank you. Originally, my thought was to purposely keep the content short and to the point. A lot of times when I go to a website and see just a whole bunch of words to a never ending site; I just leave the site, because it is a turn off to me. However, I believe that you can have little content and then go overboard on content, so I must find that happy medium. Thus, that was the reason for utilizing the pdf files. I figured if the individual wanted to read more; they can click those links to get more information. Again, good feedback and I will take all that you have said into account. Thanks!