WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Re-Critique Life Coach Website Please

coachjpcoachjp subscriber Posts: 5
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
I made a few changes that you all and others have mentioned. I cannot change the website from a flash website to an html site, because flash is all Sitecube offers at this time. I welcome again any feedback and constructive criticism. Visit www.morphcoaching.comThank you!
coachjp2006-11-22 23:14:14

Comments

• Options
    keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Got to agree with Eli and Cartess on all their points. They covered it.
    R@
  • Options
    yourNAMEinDotComyourNAMEinDotCom subscriber Posts: 17
    Get rid of the flash. You`re probably wondering why everyone is telling you to do this. Here are a few  http://news.bn.gs/article.php?story=200 ... 1032808&qu ery=flash yourNAMEinDotCom2006-11-20 22:24:10
  • Options
    Thank you all for the awesome advice. Due to many saying that the font was hard to see and the design was too dark; I did change to a different design, so it is just a white background with black text. However, I am kind of stuck with a flash website for now, because that is all Sitecube offers. If you can look at the website again and let me know if it presents better, I would appreciate that. Thanx again everyone for the feedback and constructive criticism. It is very much appreciated.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the menu items are still 2/3 covered by the grape
    leaves.Ok, sorry Craig, the grape leaves you are speaking of is just a Thanksgiving greeting. You can get rid of that by simply clicking the X on the top of it and it should go away. Then, you should be able to see the regular site. Thanks.
  • Options
    Ok, I went ahead and just got rid of the greeting. However, while I do understand your point; I think it is a little stretched since I did not say "it`s not my problem". You simply said you could not see the menu buttons. I simply apologized and gave you the solution. I do not think that means I lack credibility. Thanks.
  • Options
    Excellent points and advice. Thank you. Originally, my thought was to purposely keep the content short and to the point. A lot of times when I go to a website and see just a whole bunch of words to a never ending site; I just leave the site, because it is a turn off to me. However, I believe that you can have little content and then go overboard on content, so I must find that happy medium. Thus, that was the reason for utilizing the pdf files. I figured if the individual wanted to read more; they can click those links to get more information. Again, good feedback and I will take all that you have said into account. Thanks!