Has Anyone Heard of This?

coachjpcoachjp Posts: 5subscriber
edited January 2007 in Business Planning
Is anyone here a member of or have heard of the Metropolitan Who`s Who business networking organization? The website is located at www.metroexec.net. I am just wondering if it is a reputable organization and if you have had good success with them. Thank you in advance!coachjp2007-1-17 19:19:22

Comments

• CoppermanCopperman Posts: 2subscriber
    Hello,
    I was a member of a networking group (www.letip.com</A>) but had to stop due to the meeting schedule and work conflicts.
    In my experience, your type of product/service does affect your success with networking groups. I suggest you find a few people who are coaches in other chapters and ask them how it is working for them. Get granular with ROI on time and money.
    Sent you a provate message that may be also useful.
    Copperman
  • AnnJAnnJ Posts: 0subscriber
    I have been a member of Metropolitan Who`s Who for several years.  I have found it to be a valuable resource for developing new business leads.  I have also been impressed
    at the increased visibility the Metropolitan Who`s Who has given me.
    In my industry, as in many others, third-party endorsements are instrumental in
    building new relationships.  I recently became a lifetime member, where else can you find a networking resource that generates many leads without having to pay monthly or annual fees.