WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I paid for it. I must own it. Right?

2»

Comments

• patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    I think it is also interesting to note that you can sometimes have a contract without a written document - courts can look to a party`s acts as well.
  • privateinvestor1privateinvestor1 subscriber Posts: 7
    Is anyone on this board actually working on funding and running a business?
    My eyebrows are actually burnt from reading the irrelevant flame wars here.
    Does anyone ever say anything supportive, and without resorting to expressing personal bias and making ad hominem attacks on anyone they disagree with?
    Let`s build each other up instead of wasting time looking for an opening to rip someone.
    Nothing wrong with correcting someone who may be in error. I acknowledge my own early missteps here, but the venomous nature of many of the posts on this board expose an apparent inferiority complex felt by those posters who seem to get their thrills by demonstrating their "superior" knowledge or "saavy" while denigrating others; when in actuality it makes them appear as insolent and petulant bullies.
    We all experience frustrations. But venting those frustrations towards others under the guise of "commentary" or "rebuttal" is not appropriate here.
    Let`s grow up and focus on the purpose at hand; providing useful knowledge and support for like-minded entrepreneurs.privateinvestor12006-12-16 6:28:21
  • westnovawestnova subscriber Posts: 1
    Being someone who did a teaser ad like the one shown, I can tell you that when I wanted to do the full web site my web designer flaked out on me and left me hanging. I now am trying to get my web site up since I`m ready to go full tilt but now I find out that a blog may be better. Oh Well!   Wes
  • patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    This discussion cries out for the rating system.