WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

EX Rated Follow Up on Community Blogs?

exinthecityexinthecity subscriber Posts: 4
edited October 2006 in Marketing
One more quick question.
I have heard that there are `community blog sites` on the web where you can offer your website as a destination for advertisers who are trying to reach specific audiences - for a small monthly fee. I don`t know where/how you find these sites to submit your website - but they were described to me as a service that list all kinds of websites that are willing to put a link or ads on their site for a small monthly fee.
So the way it was described to me, is once I can validate that I get good traffic to my site and can define my demographic really well - over 40`s women, income + $100K etc,  I would offer anyone wanting to reach that target audience on the topic of "divorce" a small ad or link from MY website for $20/50month.  I was told that they are very effective - and of course the more traffic you get to your specific targetted audience the better.
Does anyone know anything about these community blog advertising sites?
Thanks to anyone who can help!