WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How do I learn the skills for blogging?

RicWillmotRicWillmot subscriber Posts: 14
Because of some banter and fun in here; I stupidly created a blog just ... well just because.
I used Typepad and paid for the top of the range product.But I cannot understand what I am supposed to do and reading their help pages is like asking a German to speak in Italian while on holidays in Russia.If anyone has the inclination and the patience to chat offline (or online) with a techo-dope; I would be grateful.Kind regards,Ric

Comments

• Xsd01Xsd01 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Ric,

If your asking how to incorporate the blog into your website or to use their system, I`d be happy to give you a hand. I`ve worked with various blog systems in the past (both hosted remotely and server side).

I have skype, yahoo, and aim, so if you`d like to talk about this, please message me on here with the best way to contact you if you`d like real time support.