WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Just changed "the look" of my website

EuropeanServicesEuropeanServices subscriber Posts: 3
edited April 2007 in Website Critique
Since I am doing it all "on my own", there are still a few changes/fixes that need to be made.  But, just wondering how people feel about the "look".  My big problem is the yellow bar to the right of the top picture (welcome to Vancouver)  The tall green vertical line running up the right of the page, I would like to go all the way to the top, rather than just end there.
http://www.europeaninhomeservices.com</A>

Comments

• Options
    DesignGuruDesignGuru subscriber Posts: 0
    I like the overall feel of your site and understand that you are doing this on your own.  Im not sure it portrays exactally what you are trying to get across at first glance. I would move the "whats new" area to a location farther down on the site so you can explain your business in as few words as possible at the top somewhere.
    As for the line and the yellow area -  You need to change the margin and padding of the site to 0. Then just have an image the same size as th site to run vertically up the site. I would recommend using CSS instead of tables to design your site.