WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

sending e-cards from my site

DesignEmpressDesignEmpress subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2007 in Sales
Does anyone know what software is necessary to send  e-cards from my art and product design site www.bethsurdut.com</A> 
Consider it for your own site--great  traffic  multiplier.

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Ecard max is a good program, cost is affordable and they will help you to install. I use them.It will also send it from the senders email, so if they are on recievers safe list, they will get in inbox and not bulk. Also you can set the permissions to avoid spamming from your site. If you have any questions, let me know. You can try a demo at there site and you can create the theme to look like your site.
  • DesignEmpressDesignEmpress subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank you so much! Just what I wanted. As to Girls With Goals, you might be interested in the creative visualization sculpture initiative on my site. Please click on the Dream Vessels Project.
  • NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Hello Stonesledge how are you?I haven`t seen much of you lately... How you been?
    I will look at it. Your artistry is beautiful!! I read over it at a glance and will now take the time to understand what it is. If you need help with ecards , let em know, i am pretty good at this point with configuration.
    Hey There Edgar. I am ok....just trying to handle a million things at once for the last couple of months. I hired some folks to be ready for launch June 1 and am carrying costs right now, trying to to launch our new site and we are testing and it seems like it is taking forever, things has been a bit frustrating but i continue to remain positive or atleast listen to some self hypnosis when i don`t feel so positive and i fel like my brain will fry up from looking at the same things on the screen over and over. I have decided to hire in-house developers and 2 designers starting in August...just easier to get things completed. How is business with you? How is life? I tell you, It is hot here in Virginia...wish i was in a bucket of ice right now. Have a great night, and thanks for asking....you seemed away for a while o couple of months ago. Busy? I hope you are doing great!
    It has a easy to use admin and a friendly user interface. It is fully customizable.
  • patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    I agree - many spam and phishing schemes
    I do not see how sending an ecard to someone you know wishing them something good is a spam or phishing scheme?
  • DesignEmpressDesignEmpress subscriber Posts: 1
    It`s not an issue. There are plenty of very  successful ecard  sites.
    BTW--are you using Linux? Turns out my  webhost godaddy doesn`t  support part of the necessary alphabet  soup for ecardmax using Windows, but does in Linux. ecardmax suggested I  use Linux and or switch to another server, or  buy a different domain to send cards from, which  negates the  user-friendly, easy to upload part of the program.
  • patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    I`ve gotten several from a "family member" [no name] with a link to click.  I delete them.
    Yes, Linux hosting. I seem to always use linux  for php. coding. All you have to do in go daddy is switch to linux in the My hosting section. If you need front page extensions, then you can turn them back on. make sure you let them handle the install and sql setup. It`s free and they do it quick and it is then installed correctly. i think i read in your source code on your web that you use front pae, so you have to make sure you reset front page extensions in go daddy or use a FTP program such as flash fxp.If you need help, just Pm me.