Need Help with finding Good Internet Marketing Firm

ReillyReilly Posts: 2subscriber
edited January 2009 in Marketing
Hello,

Has anyone ever worked with Visible.net?  Are they any good?  Did you get positive feedback? 

What other good Internet Marketing firms/companies are good to work with?  Thanks.

Comments

• DavidJacksonDavidJackson Posts: 143subscriber Silver Level Member
    Hello Reilly:

Before I can advise you I need more information.

Do you already have a website?

What do you sell?

What is your website address?

Why do you need the services of a Marketing Company?

What exactly are you looking to accomplish?

What kind of budget do you have for marketing?

In the meantime, you`d be advised to read this report I found about Visible.net  And this one. 

David Jackson
    DavidJackson1/27/2009 4:38 PM
  • ReillyReilly Posts: 2subscriber
    Thanks David for the quick response.  I found some bad reviews on this company as well, but wanted to get someone else`s opinion. 
    Someone else referred www.hubspot.com.  I checked out their website, but my fear is that most of these companies are scammers.  I`m hoping that asking around and doing due diligence will avoid being scammed. 

I`ve done some work on my own, but I`m no IT expert and so much of the HTML and algorithim tech information is too much for me.  Therefore, I need some outside help. 
  • DavidJacksonDavidJackson Posts: 143subscriber Silver Level Member
    Reilly, if you find a bunch of bad reports on a company, why would you continue to consider them?
    Also, for whatever reason you didn`t answer any of the important questions I asked you. Therefore, the advice I can give you is limited at best.
    David Jackson