WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please review ASAPsurvey.com for me

asapasap subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Website Critique
Hi-  It`s been a bit since I`ve been on SuN and the last time I was here ... no forums.  Nice addition!Please view my site at:  http://www.asapsurvey.com and offer up your constructive criticism.  I`m keen on hearing my service`s "understandibility" from the site and also any feedback on the service overall.  I give my appreciation in advance.THANKS!Aaron

Comments

• Options
    OAD & Craig- Than you for taking the time to comment. Very APPRECIATED!Craig-  I do work with the client to develop questions.  I know what you are saying about getting the results you want.  Our fees are base on the full service of consulting on survey creation, implenting ideas on how to drive traffic to the survey, delivering results of the survey (online and printed) and then offering the printable offer at the end.  The value will not be there for everyone but my intial reaction from Restaurants and hospitality businesses has been very strong.  I`m just 2 months into this.OAD-  It is a custom design but the photo is a stock photo (I`m sure its been used elsewhere).  I work in the web world.  The check mark is supposed to have a pixel look to it. Thanks again guys!
    asap2006-10-12 11:35:13
  • Options
    Thanks HostClick-The URL is from the content management tool used, but I know this is on shortlist for future improvements to the software.I agree with the screenshots ... I need to improve the visual aspect of a customer experience.  Hopefully I will get to that soon as it would help.  You can never be to clear for people.  I`ll get the phone fixed, thanks for noting that!THANK YOU for your time -  AARON
  • Options
    scottcarpenterscottcarpenter subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Aaron,The site looks great! My only suggestion would be to add Sign-up to one of the top header links - just to make the sign-up page more prominent.Regards,ScottInvoice Place - Invoices, quotes and receipts - free, fast and easy. http://www.invoiceplace.com