WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

just launched a website

451connect451connect subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2009 in Website Critique
I would appreciate feedback.
There`s a thing or two I was going to change but would appreciate feedback...
www.451connect.com
Thank you,
PR

Comments

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    One basic question that should be answered - why should I sign up for 451connect.com ?
    With all the various social networking sites available, what`s in it for me to use your site?

That needs to be one of the first things visitors see.

~Roland
  • WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Agreed .. what makes it better or more beneficial than what is already out there? Show us what sets it apart.
  • 451connect451connect subscriber Posts: 1
    Step 1 was to get it online and work out some technical problems.  I agree the message needs fine tuning.  I was going to specialize in Business connections, then young adults, then HS/Colleges.
    One thing I `m working on is integrating a way for users to place their own ads so there`s a motivation for them to create groups and build followings...

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    Step 1 was to get it online and work out some technical problems.  I agree the message needs fine tuning.  I was going to specialize in Business connections, then young adults, then HS/Colleges.
    One thing I `m working on is integrating a way for users to place their own ads so there`s a motivation for them to create groups and build followings...

I get working out the technical issues - certainly important. If the site doesn`t work as desired, it won`t me successful.

However, the message needs a little more than fine tuning - `cuz there is no message  right now.

I didn`t try to sign up or use the site, is that something you want SUN members to do to help you ID any bugs?

~Roland