WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GowithabcGowithabc subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2008 in Website Critique
Hello!  Here at ABC we have recently redesigned the entire structure of our website in the hopes of making it more user friendly and give a first time user an easier chance of understanding our benefits and what our company does.
I hope you take a few moments for any comments or feedback that you might have!America`s Best Companies Small Business Organization
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    Your website is easy to navigate, well laid out and I will give whomever did your videos an A+.  Except for the one in member benefits, the audio drops out just after "... yellow pages ...".I also liked the colors and logo integration.  Good for branding.Like Nichole, I don`t see anything on the site worth more than my local C of C membership.  Of course, we aren`t the target market for your services.  I see small startups that have no computer or web expertise who need a low-cost solution to their on-line marketing strategy.    If you are trying to be a national "chamber" for small businesses, you must add a blog to the site to encourage business to business discussions and networking.  Hope this helps.