Are You Doing What You Love?

DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber
edited June 2008 in Marketing
For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be independent and own my own business. When I graduated from high school and went to college I majored in Business Administration. My first real job was a sales job selling Rainbow vacuum cleaners. Marketing and sales are in my blood. They are my love. They are my passion. Today, I own a successful internet marketing website.

What about you? Are you doing what you love? Are you doing what you`re passionate about?  If you aren`t, why not?

Dale King
DaleKing6/26/2008 11:33 AM

Comments

• besthealthbesthealth Posts: 4subscriber
    I am definitely doing what I love - it`s much better even as I work through the challenges because I know that the successful outcomes are so worth it...........
  • DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber
    Dale,
    A topic near and dear to my heart! I`ll use this thread to give a nod to Dan Miller, who convinced me that I could make a living doing something that I absolutely love. Dan`s flagship book is called "48 Days to the Work You Love," and his latest one is "No More Mondays." Good stuff, including a weekly podcast and a blog.    Brian, I agree with you about Dan Miller. Good stuff. So good in fact, I`ve added him to my select stable of gurus at GuruKnowledge.org. Dale KingDaleKing6/27/2008 8:25 AM
  • DCCSCSDCCSCS Posts: 6subscriber
    Dan Miller seems to really have his act together.  That`s great stuff.  As for me, I love being the business and the clients and the patients, what I could do without is the emotional highs and lows that come with a new startup.  That`s all part of the adventure I suppose, and the lows make the highs even better!
  • DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber
    I love being the business and the clients and the patients, what I could do without is the emotional highs and lows that come with a new startup.  That`s all part of the adventure I suppose, and the lows make the highs even better!

Exactly. A little rain makes you appreciate the sunshine even more!

Dale King
    DaleKing6/27/2008 9:05 AM