WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Are You A Superhero to Your Customers?

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited June 2008 in Marketing
I just received an interesting phone call from one of my clients. She said "Dale, I just wanted you to know how happy we are with your customer service. If I e-mail you with a question, you always e-mail me right back with an answer. If I call you on the telephone, you`re always there to answer the call. Whatever we need, you`re always there to provide it. You`re our superhero, Dale and we appreciate you so much!"
I have to admit that phone call made me feel pretty doggone good. I was actually floating a few feet above my desk when I wrote this article. Now Wikipedia defines a superhero as "a fictional character of unprecedented, physical prowess dedicated to acts of derring-do in the public interest." And whether your favorite superhero is Superman, Spiderman, Batman or someone else, they all have one thing in common. They are dedicated to serving the public interest, and they rarely let you down.
And while I don`t consider myself a superhero by any stretch of the imagination. I am dedicated to serving the best interests of my customers, and I rarely let them down
What about you? Are you dedicated to serving the best interests of your customers? Have you built a user-friendly website that rarely lets your customers down? Is your customer service super,  average or a big fat disappointment?
If there are problem areas in your business, strive to improve them and who knows, you just might become a superhero to your customers!

Dale King
DaleKing6/19/2008 5:47 PM