WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Self-Promotion: The Secret to Business Success

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited June 2008 in Marketing
Many people have aspirations of achieving greatness in the business world. They want to be the next Bill Gates, Donald Trump or Oprah Winfrey.
I think it`s admirable to want to achieve greatness in the business world. But how do you get there? Simple. You have to master the art of self-promotion. Because despite all of the latest gimmicks, business has always been and always will be about promoting yourself better than the other guy. Click here to read the rest of this article.

Dale King

Comments

• Options
    ChicLadyChicLady subscriber Posts: 4
    Thanks so much Dale! I had to step out of my comfort box when I launched this product. I just decided to toot my own horn and shamelessly self promote to local stations.
    I am now Columbia`s Mom Inventor (basically b/c I put myself there and the news caught onto it). I do local spots and appearances along with speaking engagements which has also helped me with a book that I am writing.

Thanks again, keep the info coming- you are such a wealth of great info!

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141

Thanks so much Dale! I had to step out of my comfort box when I launched this product. I just decided to toot my own horn and shamelessly self promote to local stations.I am now Columbia`s Mom Inventor (basically b/c I put myself there and the news caught onto it). I do local spots and appearances along with speaking engagements which has also helped me with a book that I am writing.  Thanks again, keep the info coming- you are such a wealth of great info!    Thank you very much, Robin! I appreciate your kind words! Dale King