High Profile, High Profits...

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited October 2007 in Marketing
If you`re a new business and want to put your business on the fast track to success, become a high-profile marketer.Internet Marketing is extremely competitive, so being talented just isn`t enough to compete - unless of course you have connections.Otherwise, you have to do something dramatic to make people take notice of you - to stand out in the crowd.For example, when I started my online business nearly two years ago, the first thing I did was send a press release to IM Newswatch to announce the launch date of my website: http://urlx.org/imnewswatch.com/c2101</A>

This helped create a "buzz" about my website, and I haven`t looked back since.There`s an old saying - "The squeaky wheel gets the oil."So start squeaking!Dale KingDKing2007-10-21 12:14:41

Comments

• CookieMonsterCookieMonster subscriber Posts: 0
    Dale, Sorry to say this but you`re hardly a high-profile marketer. I`d really *love* to see you connect "high profile" to "high profit". Otherwise this post is just "what you believe" and worth as much. Do you mind if I ask about your qualifications with respect to finance? Naturally I don`t want to sound like a nitpicker but this post contains "advice" that is nonsensical.
  • DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Is that the direct-to-consumer style of release? I wouldn`t even recognize that as a press release.
    Of course you wouldn`t. That`s because you don`t have a clue about marketing in the new millenium. What a shame for your clients. There are a thousand and one ways to write a press release. Unfortunately, you don`t have the intelligence, foresight, flexibility, talent or creativity to recognize that fact.
    The press release I wrote for IM Newswatch matches perfectly the style and  format of that particular website, which is exactly what a press release is supposed to do.
    More importantly, it did the job that it was supposed to do. In either case, I`m through with this thread.
    Dale King
     DKing2007-10-23 14:17:44