The Truth About Article Marketing and Duplicate Content

DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber
edited September 2007 in Marketing
That`s really good to know, Dale.  I will keep that in mind as article marketing is something on my list of tings-to-do.  Thanks!
You`re quite welcome, Karen. Thank you!
Dale King

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber
    oops - that was supposed to be things-to-do, not tings.  Could end up being tings though . . .
    No problem. I know what you meant. It happens to us all.
    Dale King
  • Applause14Applause14 Posts: 2subscriber
    Dale, I am the author of a small number of articles (with tons of duplicate postings) and feature all my articles on my blog first so I can edit them and see how they look over a day or two before I commit to submitting them to an article site.
    I particularly favor posting to a few select sites based on a number of factors such as:
    [1] Will my post receive high PR and be picked up by google and other article sites?
    [2] Will my article be cluttered by advertisements on key words in the published article?
    [3] Does the article house have a wysiwyg editor so you can properly format your article?
    Well, to make a long story short, I published an article about it!
    NOTE: you helped me Dale, so please let me return the favor by asking you to review my article which shows exactly who to post with and where to find a good list of article houses, etc. [all you need to publicize].
    le-about-visual-dataflex.html
    Hope this helps everyone!
    Rgds,
    Applause

NOTE: you helped me Dale, so please let me return the favor by asking you to review my article which shows exactly who to post with and where to find a good list of article houses, etc. [all you need to publicize].
    Peter, I attempted to read your article, but the white text on the green background was very hard on the eyes, so I aborted the mission. ALWAYS use black text on a white or light-colored background for easier readability.
    Dale KingDKing2007-9-29 10:14:4
  • mynameisrod2mynameisrod2 Posts: 0subscriber
    Thanks Dale,I`ve been changing my article content slightly and posting it on my website and one other syndicated source.  Is this a good idea?In the future I`ll take your advice and post first to my sight, allow it to sit there for a few days, and then submit. 
    Thanks Dale,I`ve been changing my article content slightly and posting it on my website and one other syndicated source.  Is this a good idea?
    You`re quite welcome, Rodney. Can you clarify your question? What exactly do you mean when you say that you`ve been changing your article content slightly?
    Dale KingDKing2007-10-1 7:55:35