8 Low-Cost Advertising Ideas

DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber
edited August 2007 in Marketing
I came up with a list of 8 low-cost advertising ideas. You can view them here:
ng-Ideas/7-Low-Cost-Advertising-Ideas.html
Do you have any low-cost advertising ideas that you`d like to share?
Dale King

DKing2007-7-24 8:37:36

Comments

• patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark Posts: 104subscriber
    shave words into the back of your head
  • ideaGENERATORideaGENERATOR Posts: 4subscriber
    My favorite free sites:
    Digg.com - Reddit.com - Netscape.com - furl.com
    StumbleUpon.com
    Blogging
    Craigslist.org

Then I have MySpace.com - but it can do some good.  Same with facebook.com.

You also can play bloggers which isn`t too expensive.
    Also, you mispelled one of the URL`s Dale -

AdBfite.com  - came up in another language... I assumed you meant an `r` instead of an `f.`
  • DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber

Also, you mispelled one of the URL`s Dale -

AdBfite.com  - came up in another language... I assumed you meant an `r` instead of an `f.`

Actually, I meant AdBrite.com
    Thanks for catching my error!
    Dale King
    Looks like a great opportunity. DO you use adbrite and if so, what kind of results do you get?
  • DorezDorez Posts: 3subscriber
    Dale,
    Thanks for this excellent article!  I enjoyed it and got a couple of tips too.  I sure do appreciate it.  One suggestion for anyone who has something unique to offer or who is in a speciality field... you might try contacting your local news station.  You may be able to get them to do a story on you -- and that`s free publicity.  I`ve done it several times.  My daughter and I were interviewed by NBC News (nationwide) and by a local station as well.
    Looks like a great opportunity. DO you use adbrite and if so, what kind of results do you get?
    No, I don`t use AdBrite.
    Because article marketing has been so effective for me, that`s my primary marketing method - besides forums of course.
    Dale King

Dale,
    Thanks for this excellent article!  I enjoyed it and got a couple of tips too.  I sure do appreciate it.  One suggestion for anyone who has something unique to offer or who is in a speciality field... you might try contacting your local news station.  You may be able to get them to do a story on you -- and that`s free publicity.  I`ve done it several times.  My daughter and I were interviewed by NBC News (nationwide) and by a local station as well.

Thanks for the kind words about my article Dorez! I`m glad you enjoyed it.
    By the way, that was a great PR tip about contacting local television stations.
    Dale King
  • VegasTonyVegasTony Posts: 1subscriber
    One of the most effective and economical ways to reach lots of people on a daily basis is...Business Cards.
    When you look at the cost effectiveness, your talking about reaching a potential prospect or customer for about .02 on average....If your an active person with a daily agenda that takes you out of your home or office, you could easily put your product or service in fron of 100 people a day...

• Victor363Victor363 Posts: 2subscriber
    Seth Godin had a marketing idea in his blog that I thought was absolutely brilliant. Too brilliant for anyone to do it yet though (to my knowledge) - which is why I bring it up here.Why don`t local businesses buy $50 worth of quarters now and then and
    feed all the meters in town... just put a little flyer under the
    windshield wiper.
    Seth Godin had a marketing idea in his blog that I thought was absolutely brilliant. Too brilliant for anyone to do it yet though (to my knowledge) - which is why I bring it up here.
    Why don`t local businesses buy $50 worth of quarters now and then and feed all the meters in town... just put a little flyer under the windshield wiper.

That`s an old guerrilla marketing technique. I know a lot of salesman who used to do that back in the eighties - myself included.
    Dale KingDKing2007-8-9 19:26:22