WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Do You Blog?

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited June 2007 in Marketing
I`m often asked by my readers why I don`t have a blog and how I personally feel about blogging. Here is what I tell them:
I think blogging can be very advantageous, if you have something to say - and if you`re committed to it. So why don`t I have a blog? Three reasons:
1. The Content Management System (CMS) I use is the finest in the world. It gives me all of the SEO advantages of blogging without actually having to blog.
2. Because of the nature of my business, I deal with a very limited number of clients. This way I can give them ALL the personal attention that they deserve. In addition, I communicate with all of my clients almost on a daily basis, so there`s really no need or reason for me to blog for communication purposes.
3. My website is actually an article directory, and at the end of each article, there`s a place for readers to rank and comment on the articles, just like on a blog.
Do you blog? Feel free to chip in and tell the forum the reasons why you blog, and if it has been beneficial to you.
Dale KingDKing2007-6-26 15:51:12

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    I stated quite clearly in my post that I deal with a very limited number of clients and that my website is not designed for two-way communication.
    Nikole, you must be the unhappiest woman in the world. You very rarely have anything positive to say. Don`t you have anything better to do than to take transparent shots at me? So, so sad.
    By the way, I`m not going to let you hijack this thread with your poisonous negativity, so as far as I`m concerned, this conversation between us is over.
    Dale KingDKing2007-6-26 15:57:5