WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Marketing Software - Is there any?

ikehillikehill subscriber Posts: 3
edited January 2008 in Marketing
I am running the companies marketing campaigns. I have many sites we are advertising on, banner ads, links, email campaigns, google adwords...etc. Is there a program out there that helps you keep track of all your marketing efforts? Something that will help keep me on top of every individual campaign?

Thank you,

Isaac

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    There are various programs... Most of them you can find on sourceforge.net
     most of these products are open source...
  • enigmavaldezenigmavaldez subscriber Posts: 0
    I know of one piece called Affiliate Manager. Just google it. Other than that, I`ve also found Excel to be a life saver. Beyond that, you may want to hire a personal assistant
    I am running the companies marketing campaigns. I have many sites we are advertising on, banner ads, links, email campaigns, google adwords...etc. Is there a program out there that helps you keep track of all your marketing efforts? Something that will help keep me on top of every individual campaign?

Thank you,

Isaac
  • mattsindmattsind subscriber Posts: 0
    There are various programs... Most of them you can find on sourceforge.net
     most of these products are open source...

By open source...do you mean that these products are open and available to all businesses, or do you mean that its free?
    Free would be nice wouldn`t it?
  • bigprinterbigprinter subscriber Posts: 1
    Open source is usually free or shareware - i.e. really cheap.  Cheap moneywise, not cheap as in bad.