WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Searching for Motivated & Talented Partner (Team)

BigTimeThinkerBigTimeThinker subscriber Posts: 1
Hello, I've been developing and researching a revolutionary idea for some time now, and I'd like to get this out in the world, and become extremely successful. Nothing is foolproof, but this is about as close as it gets. I'm just one man, not-very technical, but extremely creative and a big-picture thinker with an awesome product that needs to be brought to life on the web. I think in profit maximization first, delivery second.
I'm looking for a talented, motivated, fearless, individual or team that has been waiting and preparing for the next big thing. This is an incredible opportunity, with multiple avenues for profit. I don't like wasting anyone's time, and I hate scams and limits.

Marcus Tullius Cicero's: "There is no fortress so strong that money cannot take it."

Email at ijeff16@gmail.com, and I'll obviously give more details/evidence. Investors welcome as well.