WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a real loan

ifucanifucan subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2008 in Growth Funding
I need a loan. A real freakin loan. Gotta 25 year old bizziness. Don`t need "build bususiness credit" and we;ll promise ya the world. I have learned you DO NOT get a loan based on your DB score, or experian business score.... whatever. I need to know where to go to get areal ,loan for my biziness.     Are there any true legit bankers that can really provide loans for a business    My business will gross over a million bux revenue. I do not want "strong business credit".... like certain cos. ot of Oh. promise( Iug)     Spoke to my local bank, they`re interested, but looking for othe sources as well. Gotta great biz, but need some working cap. asap. Don;t have time to playgames......what`s out there????

Comments

• Options
    Are there any actual bankers out there. Not this build "business credit" on d/b paydex crap. NO bank pays attn to that. Personal guarantee,assets,revenue That`s all that talks. Plain and simple!My company is profitable, but needs a loan for some more working cap. Shopping around locally and in cyber world. Do legit bankers frequent this website?????
  • Options
    robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Dear ifucan,
    I can appreciate your frustration with the "build your business credit" approach. If you have a 25 year old profitable business that can demonstrate that it can service the loan - you should be able to go to your local banker. If you can get a bank loan - it will probably be the "best" way to go.
    If that is not a viable solution for you at this time, then there are a number of other ways to secure funds; depending upon the specifics of your situation. The first being how much capital you are seeking.
  • Options
    Thanks there Mr Johnson    I have a very profitable bizzness over 25 years going.
    I wanna workin cap loan so I don`t have to touch my cash flow. To date up to
    500,000 profit but my cpa says a banker might say why ya need a loan if ya makin
    so much,but I say I`d rather be usin their money instead of mine. I could be puttin the money
    I;m makin back for me and the family. I can service the debt as my numbers should show. Just wondering if banks wanna make loans to small profitable business? Can provide to em personal and the biz tax returns,good numbers to date. Do banks still loan money to business? Do they want everything secured by real estate? Do they look at where ya been, where are ya now and where ya goin??!   Ain`t goin that bizziness credit crap   Got ripped by a company outa Oh and still raw on that. Want to go back ol school and go the local bank route.  Like I said  gotta bizzness making money and frankly want to make more. Ain`t nuthin wrong with that is it? Don`t want to use mine, wanna use there`s to keep on making it!!  Thanks now.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, got some real estate. Do the banks just wanna take over the first note,which
    is fine. A few of em have a 2nd on em, will the bank just take over the first note. They
    can mortgage my real estate coz I ain`t worried about paying it back.
  • Options
    olympiccrestolympiccrest subscriber Posts: 0
    I ain`t promising the world, not really promising anything. But our organization connects people who need real loans with private investor funds (no banks needed) for real loans. Visit www.olympiccrestconsultants.com for more information.
  • Options
    markslfmarkslf subscriber Posts: 0
    We may be able to help you but we would require some more detail on your business. If you go to our website and fill out a quick get started summary it would be very helpful. Our business is called Spotlight Financial LLC. All we do is get business loans and business financing for businesses. We have no upfront fees and are a member of the BBB. Here is a link to our website. http://www.spotlightfinancial.biz

• Options
    MotherFundMotherFund subscriber Posts: 0
    We specialize in providing funding to small businesses. We offer a Credit Card Receipt Advance. If you would like to contact me please feel free to call or email:

Jeff Benat
    Mother Fund

www.motherfund.com

866-923-6710 ext 215

<a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:jbenat@motherfund.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

Our rates are quite a bit better than most, as I`ve heard of of some of the same type companies offering 20k for 40k with an outrageous percentage of returns on credit card receipts. Generally we can offer, for example, 10k of funding for a 13500 return and only a 20% paypack on your daily credit card receipts. Of course the amount of funding is dependant on us reviewing your last 3-4 months of CC statetements to see how much you would eligible for. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Thank you
  • Options
    MotherFundMotherFund subscriber Posts: 0
    I can provide you with some working capital for you business. The only qualification would be that you need to be doing at least 10k a month in credit card sales.
    If you`d like more information:

Jeff Benat
    Mother Fund
    469-402-1125

jbenat@motherfund.com

I am `not` a broker