WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Would love to hear your input!

hugh009hugh009 subscriber Posts: 3
edited March 2007 in Website Critique
Yes, we are just launching http://www.showtheworldyoururl.com where we offer people a FREE slot in our new Internet Video Business Directory. I would be curious to know if you understand what we are offering and how it works as we are finding people that just don`t seem to have read all through the page.Thanks,Hugh SimpsonCo-founder

Comments

• Options
    InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    Decent copywriting but far too many words. I don`t think very many people will read that entire page because of the word count.
    Break this up into multiple pages.
  • Options
    InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    Just a quick note. There are 1012 words on the landing page.
    The style is very hard sell and pushy. Might want to tone down a bit.
  • Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    I thought, why should I do it? Who`s really going to see my informational video there rather than on YouTube? I did read the entire page, but it was tough. I also agree with CraigL... You say, "show them." Then you tell it instead of show it. The example vids are fine, but I didn`t even finish watching the entire thing... Why? because the production was so poor that I lost interest. After all, I barely got through the copy...Sorry to be so harsh. But that`s my honest opinion. I think much of my complaints can be corrected.