WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

We need business partiner and investors!

kingsookkingsook subscriber Posts: 1
Dear Sir/Madam, I am OLAKUNLE DAVID, a Businessman from Nigeria and we are currently opening up a New Industry in the United States of America & Other Countries. We travel to the States, U.K & other countries to conduct our Global Business Previews frequently. It`s our sincere desire to help as many People to succeed & earn good profits from this New Industry that has Host2net Limited Potential.  If you are already in Business, this New Industry is another great revenue for your diversification & expansion. If you desire to become an Entreprenuer, we are ready to help & guide you. We welcome you to meet our Business Associates in United States of America to find out more first. If you are open and interested to find out more, kindly provide us your name, contact number and the location that you are based and we will reply you with an interesting introduction to understand what this new industry is. We await your reply soon.Thank you so much for reading...God Bless... Best Regards,

Comments

• Options
    amacgi1amacgi1 subscriber Posts: 2
    Is this like those emails that I get from Nigeria telling me that my bank account is needed to transfer funds to the United States?
  • Options
    JoetheRoadWarriorJoetheRoadWarrior subscriber Posts: 2
    I know what you mean, amacgi1...I get many NW Africa scam letters/email (not just from Nigeria)! However, I always look at each opportunity as there is quite a bit of business to be developed for the Western world in NW Africa (Oil, Telecom, Education, Entrepreneurism...) BUT you have to know how to do business in NW Africa and Chief MKO Abiola taught me well in the 1980s.
    He was elected President of Nigeria in the early 1990s and subsequently assassinated a year later by Who knows Who??? We say the military and they say the US "Unmentionables"....
    I was recently in contact with a local Chief in Ghana about an opportunity to develop a project based at the University of Ghana in Accra using the concepts of Thomas Friedman`s book "The World is Flat". It could very well "open" the flood gates of pent-up demand in NW Africa....
    Have a great and successful week.