WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Advertising Firm Start-up.

hoshkopshoshkops subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Startup Funding
Singapore really lacks in terms of creative advertising. Many start up companies both in design or other fields are able to acquire cheaper firms to do the job, however, they turn out pretty bad. Budget is something on everyone`s mind. At this point of time, I have in hand a few people who are good in different sectors i.e photography, video, animation and fashion etc...  However, as costs are pretty high in singapore and promoting of ourselves is costly, a start up cost like every other new company is needed. A loan is not something i have in mind due to the consequences of a failure which would cause too many complications along the way. cutting to the point, what would you suggest be a better thing to do to acquire start-up capital. do share-holders make a cintribution? as of what i think, investors and shareholders are almost about the same or are they not? would love to hear from the experts 

Comments

• JustTimJustTim subscriber Posts: 0
    I`m new at this game and understanding finances is my weakest link...
    I would suggest you google a guy named "Asheesh Advani," and read the articles that you need at this current stage or you life and biz development...
    That`s the best I can do for you, tim