WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What is the best way to promote My Power mall?

DarlingDivaDarlingDiva subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2007 in Marketing
I have had a Business Power Mall now for two months, and so far I have done very well. I have a little over 100 in my downline, which I believe is more because of the concept of My Power Mall then my marketing strategies.
I really want to provide my downline with some good tools to get them started. So far, I have been advertising for my downlines (which I don`t mind doing), but I also think they should be able to do some themselves as well.
Here are my three main websites that I have used to advertise, let me know what you think.
www.Power2ChangeLives.com</A>
www.ChristianWorkatHomeMom.org</A>
www.EdenLifeScience.com</A> (This is actually my Dad`s front page that I made for him, he is on my second tier).
I have been using mostly things such as cafemom, squidoo, hubpages, salesspider, yahoo...Any other suggestions would be great, thank you.

Comments