WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Programmer needed PHP/HTML/AJAX/FLASH/CSS

iamreadyiamready subscriber Posts: 1
This project does not want to be the next big thing, it will strive to be the big thing.I have learned in my 35 years of life that I want ... wait that I HAVE to create something that is great.I have 2 website ideas that are burning to get online.One is a text based online game - domain name securedSecond idea is putting a very different spin on online auctions - still trying to secure a domain name.What I need is a programmer that is ready to make that leap. I want to see if there is someone that is willing to take that chance. Programmer must be fluent in the following programming languages  PHP/HTML/AJAX/FLASH/CSSPlease come one come all..... but please be passionate about success, life and family. Don`t let a how get in the way of a WHAT!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    iamreadyiamready subscriber Posts: 1
    I want someone that is passionate. I need a programmer to take my design of the front end and back end of a online game/community and make it work.I have investors, just looking for the programmer. My wing man.This is about passion!