WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking successful online entrepreneurs for a new book

gsamadgsamad subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I`m Gary Samad, founder of ContinuingEdCourses.Net</a>, a successful online provider of continuing education courses for licensed psychologists and other mental health professionals.
I`m writing a book called "How To Fail With an Online Business (and How To Succeed)".  I`m  planning to include two other successful online businesses to be chronicled in my book, and am seeking recommendations for your favorite successful entrepreneur for consideration.  It can be you.
The requirements are that you must have been profitable for at least the last two years and your profit must be between $50,000 and $1,000,000 per year.  Please don`t email me unless you meet this minimum requirement.
This is not a solicitation - I will not be paying you and you will not be paying me.  I will just be interviewing you for the book and your payback will be any fame and fortune that comes from being included in this future "New York Times Bestseller".  Well, I hope. 
Please email me at gsamad1@ContinuingEdCourses.Net if you have a recommendation.
  Thanks,
  Gary