WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What Now ?

gpreszgpresz subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2007 in New Member Welcome
Okay I got my site loaded with merchandise now I need to know how to get it noticed,most bang for the buck advertising,how to get my site to come up on search engines etc. Im new to this so any suggestions will be helpful
                                                                                Thanks in Advance
                                                                                           gpresz

Comments

• gpreszgpresz subscriber Posts: 1
    my site is yourtoolsource.com Any suggestions to improve on it will be appreciated
  • WebDropsWebDrops subscriber Posts: 3
    just had a chance to peep in to see what your site is all about... first of all i would like to point out that you sites take more then few seconds loading time... and lot of SEO work is required to be done... m also in learning stage and would definitely suggest u to read The SEO section here... you get loads of new tings to learn... 
  • gpreszgpresz subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi  Just got in from work and read your comments and they all have valid points. I really appreciate that you all took time and gave me some ideas on what can be done better.I will see if I can make some changes tonight Thanks for all of your ideas. By The way anyone need some tools? ? Just Kidding Thanks Again  GP