WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Helpful for online marketing

gilbertgilbert subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2009 in Marketing
miOOt Live Chat provides real time text support right in your browser. If live chat icons says we`re online, click that to begin a one-to-one chat with one of our sales/support executives and if it says as offline then leave your contact details.
It looks like a really useful tool to get in tack with web stats.
Mioot live chat

Comments

• Abela12Abela12 subscriber Posts: 0
    Online Marketing is an big and important task you can see various methods and information's. To start an online marketing business they should know completely about the Online Marketing and Internet. And they should need the complete guidance to do the process step by step.. they can get the complete guidance with the helps of the sites which contains the complete information of the Online Marketing, home based business.one of the best site which I am using http://www.prohomeincome.com/?t=vanetech. They are providing very good services for the Online marketers..

http://www.prohomeincome.com/?t=vanetech

• ddistcoddistco subscriber Posts: 1
    Marketing online is something that my company provides to people that are in the small business sector. I like traffic geyser, but there are cheaper solutions that you can use to get your message out to the podcasts & video sites. My recommendation is to create your videos first before you join up with any service. The reason is because once you start the subscription service the clock start clicking until your first 30 days are up and your full monthly payment is $97 per month.

T?here is a lot of good information on the traffic geyser blog, but I wouldn't sign up until you have your marketing videos created and ready to blast out to the networks. If your interested in a cheaper solution you can contact me.

I hope that this was helpful,

Mark