WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

custom how-to videos - need your help

bytenrambytenram subscriber Posts: 9
OK, this might not be in the correct place on the forum however; I didn`t know where else to place this.
Currently I am working on my company website and in the future I want to add downloadable or streaming HOW-TO videos.
What I need is for you to let me know what you would like to be able to learn on the computer.  Something that is easier to see being accomplished than read about.
This has to be something technology related and something fairly easy.  I don`t want to get into PROGRAMMING classes or anything.
Oh yes, once I get a few suggestions I will work on the How-To video and place it on the web as a SWF video for you to view and critique.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Gerald

Comments

• bytenrambytenram subscriber Posts: 9
    nGenuity,
    Did you read my post at all?  I want to create How-To videos.  I know how to create them.  I want people to tell me something they would love to learn, I will create the how-to video for them and place it on my site as a SWF for them to view and critique.
    I don`t need assistance with products or designing a website.  I want to know what people would like to learn.

Thank you for your time and help.
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    The web site www.rantandrave.info is a forum, could you use the topics that you used on the forum to build a topic list for your videos?
    Erin