WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Just wanted to introduce myself

junkmaverickjunkmaverick subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2008 in New Member Welcome
I`ve being checking out SUN for a few months now, like what I see, and decided it was time to jump in!  I`ve started a trash-to-treasure business.   WhAT?!...  There aren`t many  out there...yet.  But it`s a growing concept where salvaged goods are used to make chairs, lamps, tables, etc.  It`s good for the environment, pocketbook, and creativity.  If you`d like to learn more, I put a listing in the Marketplace or you can view my profile or my website. 
I`m new to the world of entrepreneurship (though I dreamed for years) so will probably be more of a learner than a teacher, ...for now. 
 Thanks.

refunctionjunktion.com

junkmaverick11/18/2008 7:19 PM

Comments

• RetiredMember5RetiredMember5 subscriber Posts: 0
    Welcome to the collective!  Congratulations on entering the world of an entrepreneur.   You are going to really enjoy it.   I love the concepts and your business.   What is your business name though wasn`t sure of it.  If you need assistance with how to start, operate and grow your business in today`s web 2.0 world, you may want to check out our FREE entrepreneur guide as referenced below.  May provide some helpful tips.

Again, best of luck.
  • alf2020alf2020 subscriber Posts: 0
    How can I find Billy Mays contact infornation for my new product.
    Mike Barnes