WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

HI eveyone

gregleegreglee subscriber Posts: 3
edited July 2007 in Website Critique
well i think this is a great idea as long as our sites are told the bad things in a nice way no need to be rude
greg
www.grabaphone.co.uk</A>

Comments

• Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    What`s the fun in not being rude?On the home page in the first paragraph of `about`, you open a quote but you never close it.  You end the paragraph with "We are a totally free service and will", then there`s a few blank lines before you resume the copy.At the end of the page what looks like a visit counter covers the last line of text.
  • Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    For me, you aren`t getting across what your offer is to me in a precise way.
    I`ll second that.  The only reason that I knew some of the terms was because my daughter was going to France (from the USA) and we wanted her to have a phone.  I think that there is a need for this kind of service because after a week of searching on the web for anyone with a consistent answer, I just gave up.  The prices for cell service were all over the place, and all absurdly expensive.  Getting the phone and "the card" separately are concepts foreign to Americans.  Here you can just walk into a convenience store and buy a phone with a prepaid amount of time.  They are cheap enough that they are considered disposable.Steve
  • Options
    gregleegreglee subscriber Posts: 3
    Thanks all that have replied i will pass on all comments to my business partner and see what alterations can be done greg