WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please Critique this site I built for my sister.

GuyBGuyB subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2009 in Website Critique
Hello All,
I have just finished building this site for a product my sister is selling. Please let me know what you think as I would like to start promoting the site.  With that please let me what I should consider before launch.  Here is the link: http://www.wallbuddiez.com
Cheers
Guy

Comments

• getawaycar1getawaycar1 subscriber Posts: 1
     I think it`s got a clean look to it and it`s simple to move around.  I didn`t find any problems with it. 
    Good luck with it!!

Sincerely jason
  • VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    I would like to see more photos including a close-up.  In your FAQ page under "size", don`t use the double-quote mark for "inches".  Spell it out.  For two reasons, first - whatever font you used is showing up on my display as a question mark.  Second - this is the WORLD wide web and the double quote for "inches" is not apparent to people in the metric world.
  • terrycanterrycan subscriber Posts: 1
    Dear GuyB
    The site looks good and easy to use.
    How do you plan to get prospects to it?
  • GuyBGuyB subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank you for your comments.  I plan on promoting the site via the numerous blogs focused on moms, parenting, gifts, grandparents and baby room design.  My sister is going to go the word of mouth route.  This is a out of the house pet projects she started when my nephews were born a few years ago.  I believe she has sold several hundred to date. She wanted to give online a go.
    Guy