WORDPRESS BLOG TEMPLATE ISSUE?

ChallengeUrselfChallengeUrself Posts: 6subscriber
Hello everybody,
Finally my blog (www.graduatedreams.com) is ready but since I am not a very tech savvy person, I am having lot of problem in customizing my blog! I tried most of the things-- read the lessons directed by wordpress, googled for tips etc but it seems to only worsen the issue. I thought of experimenting but then time is of essence and also I dont want to create a mess and then spend time cleaning it. Also, another option was to get professional help but i guess the major portion is already done (developing a site) these are just some minor issues so may be tht wont be a good and feasible option at this point?
I am sure something which is real complicated for me could be real simple for some web pros and i would greatly appreciate your insight and assistance in the case at hand.
MY BLOG is -- [url=http://www.graduatedreams.com ]www.graduatedreams.com [/url]
Usually header of a template should by default convert to site`s title but its not the case with my template (MAHINHIN)? I want to change the header to GraduateDreams and also change the phrase just another wordpress blog to a QUOTE
Also, there is a inbuilt flash advertisement at the top? which i want to get rid of?
ANY ASSISTANCE/SUGGESTION FROM YOUR SIDE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks alot,
PriyaChallengeUrself3/18/2009 7:02 AM