WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

WORDPRESS BLOG TEMPLATE ISSUE?

ChallengeUrselfChallengeUrself subscriber Posts: 6
Hello everybody,
Finally my blog (www.graduatedreams.com) is ready but since I am not a very tech savvy person, I am having lot of problem in customizing my blog! I tried most of the things-- read the lessons directed by wordpress, googled for tips etc but it seems to only worsen the issue. I thought of experimenting but then time is of essence and also I dont want to create a mess and then spend time cleaning it. Also, another option was to get professional help but i guess the major portion is already done (developing a site) these are just some minor issues so may be tht wont be a good and feasible option at this point?
I am sure something which is real complicated for me could be real simple for some web pros and i would greatly appreciate your insight and assistance in the case at hand.
MY BLOG is -- www.graduatedreams.com 
Usually header of a template should by default convert to site`s title but its not the case with my template (MAHINHIN)? I want to change the header to GraduateDreams and also change the phrase just another wordpress blog to a QUOTE
Also, there is a inbuilt flash advertisement at the top? which i want to get rid of?
ANY ASSISTANCE/SUGGESTION FROM YOUR SIDE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks alot,
PriyaChallengeUrself3/18/2009 7:02 AM