WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Travel Agents Please Help

77sigma77sigma subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2012 in Home-Based Businesses
I wanted to know the process of  proposing a new tour for travel agents. Is it often a face to face meeting, just sending a brochure, or a phone call. I just wanted to know the etiquette. Thank you in advance for any replies.

Comments

• travelwebtravelweb subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello, James,
    I am representative of Travel One International in Miami City. This is an Spanish leader Company in expansion with a succesful 9 years history. Based in Miami, Travel One is member of Better Bussines Bureau. Now expanding along USA. In my web site you can see our program fundamentals and links to Travel One International web page and his contact information. It may be you can negociate there your interests directly.
    Sincerely, Carlos Ale. PIN number 115239.
    My web site: travelweb@mundogrande.net</A>
  • armandmariusarmandmarius subscriber Posts: 0
    You have to have a very good idea to propose a tour for travel agents like Travel One International, an idea came into my mind after I parked my car at parking at Heathrow terminal 4 and I told about this to my cousin that works as a travel agent. When he started to explain what are the factors that travel agencies take into consideration I realized there is a lot of work to do.