SUN a Shining Community Unparalled

AddassaMariAddassaMari Posts: 2subscriber
edited February 2007 in Watercooler Talk
I was just browsing through the forum topic of the day when I was struck by a thought.  The varied personalities who gather here are perhaps one of the most unselfish, giving group of people I have ever had the pleasure of  `meeting`.  When one looks at the variety of subjects discussed, the questions, the answers, one can feel the genuine desire to be of assistance to each other.  The empathy is clearly communicted and the level of respect is unparalled. 
I am fairly new to the SUN, but I just wanted say thanks to the gentlemen who created this place and to the `citizens` who make it "the place to be".   Would that such civility could be packaged and freely dispensed....AddassaMari2007-2-2 22:23:47

Comments

• keyconkeycon Posts: 34subscriber
    Gail - first ... thank you for taking the time to stop .... and smell the SuN roses ... they are sweet. How perfectly described. You are correct. Nice observation. You made my day.
    [email protected]
  • RichRich Las Vegas, NVPosts: 636administrator Site Admin
    I was just browsing through the forum topic of the day when I was struck by a thought.  The varied personalities who gather here are perhaps one of the most unselfish, giving group of people I have ever had the pleasure of  `meeting`.  When one looks at the variety of subjects discussed, the questions, the answers, one can feel the genuine desire to be of assistance to each other.  The empathy is clearly communicted and the level of respect is unparalled. 
    I am fairly new to the SUN, but I just wanted say thanks to the gentlemen who created this place and to the `citizens` who make it "the place to be".   Would that such civility could be packaged and freely dispensed....great to have you involved! spread the word - the power of SUN can shine on many!
  • conciergeladyconciergelady Posts: 4subscriber
    Best place on the internet - for sure