WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Graphic Design Website

GabeFerreiraGabeFerreira subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2011 in Website Critique
Hello,
I recently launched a website for my graphic design freelance business, and would like to get people's perspective on the design, layout, and copywriting/text presented.
Here is some information:
-Our philosophy is clean, fresh, easy to look at/understand design. We try to stay away from busy/cluttered, overly colorful, and purposeless design.
-The colors chosen reflect our company's color scheme, and out of everything presented on the pages, it is the only aspect that can't be changed.
-Ideally, we want the customer to get the feeling that we will work closely with them on the project. We want potential customers to feel as if their project will receive special care.

One request: please be very critical on the layout and design! I have a few things in mind that I'd like to change, but I would like to see if others feel the same way as me in regards to what can be improved.
Your critiques are very, very much appreciated!
www.CrateArtDesign.com

Comments

• GabeFerreiraGabeFerreira subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Thanks for the advice and suggestions. I agree that the header is taking up unnecessary space and the website really does have a heavy feel to it. I am going to think of ways of using these same colors, but on a white, or at least lighter background.
    thanks again!