WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Site updated, please critique

fmapapfmapap subscriber Posts: 8
edited February 2007 in Website Critique
Hello all,
After getting some great feedback about 2 months ago I redesigned a lot of the look and feel of my site and have gotten lots of good response to it from the visitors I`ve spoken to.  I`d love some more opinions about the site, both the look and feel and even more importantly the concept and the clarity of the concept as the site portrays it.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Site:  http://www.myfriendsuggests.com</A>
Thanks!

Comments

• artsinactionartsinaction subscriber Posts: 0
    Cool idea! You`re probably inundated with suggestions, so I`ll just add a little
    technical thought:

In the Neighborhood Messages section, when I click on the red "?",
    instructions for how to fill out the field pop up. So far, so good. But when I
    enter info, the box should go away. Right now (at least in Safari) it stays in
    the foreground obscuring the "Find Messages" button.

That`s it. Good job!
  • fmapapfmapap subscriber Posts: 8
    Thanks for all the responses, sorry for taking so long to get back, been quite busy.
    I plan on making some of the changes to make the site more friendly in the next day or so and will post again then to see what you all think.
    Just out of curiosity, anyone have any thoughts on good ways to start to get more attention to the site?  Ways to drive some initial traffic?
    thnx again