WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I need some feedback about my website

mountain717mountain717 subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Website Critique
I just started my own website and would greatly appreciate any feedback or helpful info. I am new to this internet and computer world and  learning as I go. I designed my own website with the Yahoo Sitebuilder software. Now I need info. on how to get it out to the rest of the world. Good or bad , any info. will help. I am also new to Startupnation so I any pointers anyone has will be helpful.  www.rusticcreationsbyrandy.com

Comments

• floraandfaunafloraandfauna subscriber Posts: 3
    Randy,I think your birds are fantastic. The website is a little rough, but keep plugging away at it. There are so many low cost hosts now, with great templates, perhaps shop around for something. I taught myself and designed my site, and I dedicate a few hours every week for improvements. Still not great, but it`s getting there. One more suggestion is to try Etsy.com, it a `handmade` products site, it is really easy to sell your products, and it has given me more sales than my actual website. good luck,