WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Getting Website to Showup in Search Results

StarGazerStarGazer subscriber Posts: 1
I really don`t know what it`s officially called, but I can somewhat explain what is happening.  I have a website (www.Unforgetable-Scents.com</A>), with keywords, meta tags, all the right stuff (I thought), but when I search on one of my keywords my website does not show up in the left-side results (where the other website show).  I don`t know why.  The website has been up for almost a year now - shouldn`t be show up by now?  I am puzzled.  What can I do?  Is it because I also have a Google campaign running for a specific page in the website?  Is my website poorly constructed?  I can`t figure out what is wrong and why this is happening - I publish new stuff for the site at least twice a week.  Can someone help me solve this mystery?  Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    In three words or less it`s a "home candle business", but the purpose of the website is to "try" and get buy in from others. So what you are saying is that I need to development different websites for each entity of the business, that is fundrasing website, business website, sales website, etc.
    BTW - it`s not spelled in correctly.  I didn`t that on purpose - as a distinction.  Obviously, it`s not working along with everything else.  Thanks, but now I am more confused than ever - along with the possibility of more development.

• Options
    Thanks!  I`ve seen that on the web.  That`s a huge subject, and everyone has a twist.  Maybe I should just use splash pages.
  • Options
    that should  read "did that one purpose". - the issues keep growing!