WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Idea for Product and Website

TowelTowel subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Developing Your Invention
About 2 years ago I came up with an idea that can greatly reduce the amount of paper our country uses as a whole. The idea is for a product and website that work together. I obtained a “provisional patent” but I did not follow through with it because I have other great ideas that I thought would be cheaper to take to market but for some reason I keep coming back to this one so here is where I’m stuck… The relationship between the product and website is my competitive advantage but it is the most difficult thing to create because what I want to do has never been done before. What I am really looking for is a team of engineers and web developers to work together to build this revolutionary new idea. 

Comments

• Options
    jblakejblake subscriber Posts: 0
    At the same time it is also important to state here that the aspect of design and the artistic development of the website needs to be taken into special consideration as well when undergoing the diffferent stages of website development. This can easily be done through approaching someone who is proficient and skilled in the field of interior design courses and other fields of applied and performing arts.

• Options
    yohanrwyohanrw subscriber Posts: 2
    Towel said:
    About 2 years ago I came up with an idea that can greatly reduce the amount of paper our country uses as a whole. The idea is for a product and website that work together. I obtained a “provisional patent” but I did not follow through with it because I have other great ideas that I thought would be cheaper to take to market but for some reason I keep coming back to this one so here is where I’m stuck… The relationship between the product and website is my competitive advantage but it is the most difficult thing to create because what I want to do has never been done before. What I am really looking for is a team of engineers and web developers to work together to build this revolutionary new idea. 

What did you mean by "what I want to do has never been done before" ? you mean your idea is very new? Then there is nothing to feat, that is the road for the successful business. However since you said it is already been 2 years, you need to hurry up! Find a software company which does web designing and development, and start your work now. You need to jump to the market before anyone does! 

If you are looking for a developer / development team over the internet, make sure to sellect carefully. Some people know how to write nice words, but lack of work.

However, I am also having a software company, so in case you are interested, I can help you. Drop me a PM for further discussion.
  • Options
    LinenLinen subscriber Posts: 0
    Now i want to share some Products Ideas. I hope you will like these ideas.1. Create an eBook and sell on Amazon, add to Google Books and submit to directories.    Record a webinar series, then package as a DVD set. Sell a downloadable version and a     physical DVD Set version.2.Offer coaching or consulting services in the forms of one-on-one calls, in-person meetings, weekly calls, monthly live group phone conferences, etc.Run a monthly teleseminar training series for 6 weeks or 6 months for your focused elite followers.3.Write a white paper on a system you developed to overcome a problem that your market faces.4.Become a reseller or affiliate of almost any product or service of your choosing. From online shopping cart softwares to watches to baby clothes, most products online will give you 25-75% + commissions for selling their product/service. Check out sites like ClickBank.com and Commission Junction.5.Start a paid newsletter and have users pay monthly or yearly to get training, tips and resources.6.Internet Marketers aaaalways have a wealth of ideas and little time to pull them all off. Network to find these guys and ask if they have any projects you can complete for half the profit.7.Home Study Courses are great! This could involve a video series with companion PDF guides and some sort of add-on support module.Create and customize apparel, t-shirts, postcards, banners and more with sites like Zazzle.com and other sites as well.___________________________________________
    Cheap Wholesale Bed Sheets | Duvet Covers