WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Entrepreneruial Appetite Test

ErinHattawayErinHattaway subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2008 in Grab Bag
Hello!  We just posted the EAT- a quick online quiz you can take to judge your entrepreneurial strengths and weakness, and assess how bad you really want it.  It`s all part of boostrapbusiness.org- a new site created to allow another space for entrepreneurs to ask questions and get direct answers. 

Comments

• Options
    Let me know which ones- and what you`re answer would have been!  I`ll see if I can`t include them in the next version
  • Options
    Hello everyone!  I am really appreciative of your feedback.  This quiz is designed for people who are teetering on the edge of the corporate world and their own venture.  Our intentions were to address different skill sets and areas of focus to help people identify the strengths and weakness in  their characters so they know where best to focus their efforts.  As you can see- we`re still working out the process.  I`m sorry for those of you who did not receive a follow up email- it was working last we knew, and we`ll make sure to get that fixed. 
    Thanks for taking the time to delineate your thoughts with regard to the questions AND the outcome.  We`re working on it