WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Nedd Help With Tagline

FitBiznessFitBizness subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2007 in Marketing
Hello everyone.I`m brand new to the site. It seems to be an invaluable resource. I am currently a independent personal trainer/sports performance trainer and conduct Boot Camp classes for women. I am opening a small studio where the concept is personal training in small groups. I am already doing some of my sessions in this manner with great results. They pay a fraction of one-on-one rates and I make more per hour. Barring any serious orthopedic or other health issues having a trainer one-on-one is more luxury than necessity. So here`s the dilemma; most people immediately jump to the conclusion that it is group exercise like a spinning class , step class, or TaeBo. In those formats the instructor is too busy getting a workout for himself to see what you need help with or need to be modified. In my format you are still receiving ample amounts of one-on-one attention albeit intermittently. I`ve had some help from other people and here`s what we have so far. The name of the business is The Fitness Circuit. Suggested taglines have been "Your journey to fitness may be personal, but it`s never lonely." Or on the financial side:"Results have never been more affordable." Any help would be so much appreciated. Sorry for the long post.

Comments

• FitBiznessFitBizness subscriber Posts: 2
    Craig,Yes, but more high energy. You must have had quality yoga instruction because even there I have experienced the instructor staying at the front and doing the best job possible from "afar" or correcting/helping people. Yet, essentially this is the idea. Class size would be limited to 8 people. Exercises could be modified up or down so to speak making sure that each person is training at his or her maximum safe level. Thanks for the inquiry.Scott
  • ideaGENERATORideaGENERATOR subscriber Posts: 4
    I think you said it best with your explanation of the concept:
    "personal training in small groups"

but  here are a few ideas anyway...
    the focus of a team with one-on-one attention
    personal training in the pace of a class

Btw, the ideal length of a tag line is 5-7 words... 10 being the absolute max.

g`luck.ideaGENERATOR2007-8-7 17:26:28
    I can`t express enough how much I appreciate everyone`s help. Based on your suggestions here`s just one that I came up withThe Fitness CircuitResults have never been so affordable.Tell me what you think.Scot
    Craig,Point well taken. Thank you.I`ll keep working on it.Scott