WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

HOLA!!!! from Florida

eCPhTeCPhT subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in New Member Welcome

Hi, SuN community!

I just found out about this site today, MSN report... Let`s say that I`m a mompreneur "wanna be". Single mom of two boys, full time employee for a leader chain pharmacy, my entire work life (12 yrs) story can be told in one word, Pharmacy. During my career as a pharmacy technician I had the opportunity to be promoted to different levels including supervisor, trainer, teacher, plus entry level management. I just can`t complaint...
But I have dream not materialized yet, my own business, out of the 100 ideas in my head one seems to be the DUH!!!
Online Tutoring & Mentoring Services for Pharmacy Technicians, focusing on national certification preparation. I would like to target individuals interested in becoming trained and national certified technician, those individuals that do not have the ridiculous amount of money some institutions are charging. I started a website but I`m kind of stuck....

Please help me with your ideas....   Do I have a chance?  Does it sounds profitable?
Remember I have 99 more ideas.....

eCPhT

eCPhT11/10/2007 11:11 PM

Comments

• GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
    Hi there eCphT!  I don`t have any experience in the field, but I just wanted to stop by and say welcome!  I`m glad you took the first step and reached out.  You`re on your way  Good luck!
  • mlisamlisa subscriber Posts: 0
    I`ve never worked in pharmacy, maybe you could contact pharmacists and find out if they would be interested in supporting your efforts to train a "great" pharmacy tech.  It`s  been my experience that they need more training and a LOT more customer service training.  Your idea certainly has potential!!!  Good Luck!
  • eCPhTeCPhT subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks MLISA!
    your comments definitely supports my ideas and project, as well as why a service like the one I`m offering will be set apart from just learning how to type and memorize brand/generics.

Thanks

eCPhT
    eCPhT11/20/2007 7:48 PM