WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

recording studio/record label

elamesgirlelamesgirl subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Business Planning
I was wondering where is a good place to find a space for my recording studio?
i was hoping to write a business plan, and include a minumum "square feet" and maybe and average of what i should spend on office space.. or lease..
i already have everything i need to start a small indie record label, but i live out of an apartment which i cannot run a business out of (get me?) please reply or e-mail me at elamesgirl@hotmail.com</A>

Comments

• Options
    Krhale23Krhale23 subscriber Posts: 1
    Definitely  do your research well.  In what location are you  looking to start the business?   What type of  equipment do you have and how much space will that take up?  If you do the financial projections correct , this will help you to determine how much money you can spend on your office space.  Take into account how many people will need to be in the location at a time.  If you will need funding from investors, then you will need your business plan to be flawless in order to convince them that your business is worth investing in.  Consider getting professional help, if needed.