WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

TEAM BUILDING

chonchon subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2007 in Protecting Your Ideas
I have patents 5582561,5852846,6486483,two pending and USPTO publication # 20070089918.I dont have a business yet.I`m trying to find qualified professionals for startup.The two patents pending are exercise equipment,(cycling,bicycles).I need Qualified professionals in the following fields;
 Business Entrepreneur
 Marketing/Product development expert
 Professional Grant Writer
and as much helpful advice as possible.

Comments

• drvagdrvag subscriber Posts: 5
    Chon.  You certainly have a diverse range of patents.  From excercise, specifically martial arts/boxing, a device for autos, and an electrical energy production thingy.  I couldn`t guess what industry your pendings will fall into.
    Nhg...`s question is certainly valid.  I don`t see start-up for the combined.
    If one interest you as a start-up, pick it and do it.  License the others.  You better do something soon, the oldest patent is 12 years old. 
  • chonchon subscriber Posts: 2
    Where would be a good place to try and find a business entreperneur with experience in the sports and exercise equipment field,and or a sales REP.?
    I want to start by trying to get licensing for the sports equipment ideas i have.
    Eventually i want to generate enough income from licensing to start a small R&D facility to build prototypes of all my ideas and try and commericalize these ideas.
    Chon